Saturday, August 22, 2009

22-08-09 : saturday

la~la~la~ relax weekend^^ heheheeee.....love to relax~^^ today woke up so early o..

go find my dear eat breakfast^^ en en en! dim sum! here I come! ^.^ hahahaha!!!! I pick up le my dear den v go pj SS2 eat dim sum^^ heheee....Oops! while v were eating...raining o?? hmm~ nvm~ slow slow eat~ :) heheee....after ate oso around 1pm jor lo~~ v go pyramid^^ heheeee....

jz go there for a walk^^ around 1530,den v back lur~~~ makan angin makan angin^^ stay wif my dear longer time a bit... :) heheee.... but den my dear angry le....T_T duwan bother me.. im so sad......sad....sad........ reached gombak around 1700 ...I cried once...bcz scared tat my dear reali duwan bother me already@@ but den at last finaly my dear bother abt me^^ heheee....syg syg :* v stayed in car til 1820, it's time for my dear to go back....my dear dear...hug hug.....syg syg....I'll miss you...


OUuuuu!! getting late now~ it's time for me to go home,Too.^^ la~ la~ la~ alone driving~~ kinda sien~~ drove very fast lur~ heheee....til PJ area..amoz near pyramid...ah~~ i recall of my dear...pyramid...miss my dear so much.... so i din increased speed...hmm..getting slow...wanna see see pyramid...the place tat's our 1st date~ and date for today...hmm~~ tinking~~~

den my eyes were loking around~~ kinda sien..my dear nt bside~~ looking around~~~~ aiks...listless....... Suddenly!!!! omg!!! accident!!!! haiyo!!!tat myvi flight up!!!! i was tinking WAH~~~~~ while looking at it~~~ flying wowww!!! den omg!!!! IT FLIGHT TOWARD ME!!! DAMN!!! GOSH!!!! I PUT ALL MY EFFORT TO STEP THE BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ah~~~~~~ the myvi jz in front of me...jz few meters distance left..den my car would HIT the myvi if i cnt managed to break!omg!!! im stunned !!!! totally stunned !!!! whole brain is tinking of my dear....im staying stunned in my car....and facing tat myvi.....thanks god...im stil survive!!

At tat moment..i was very frightening !! I scared that i would lost everythg i had now...especially my dear....the treasure of my life....reali thanks god !!!!!!! Im survive!!! Im saved!!!! I still can SEE my dear...there's stil many thg that i haven try b4~~ many thg i haven do~~~ Im not gonna leave my dear so fast and easy like tat ??!!! UN-willing......and i DON'T WANT DIE YET!!!

After that,The 1st tat i would cal and tink of is my dear..I called my dear immeadiately after that accident while im driving and tinking of the accident jz now!! miss my dear so much....!!!!wanna hug my dear.....T_T

amoz reached home.....another accident?? @@ mini accident..luckily....

745pm...reached home......I cried sadly...>< tinking of jz now tat scene........jz a little bit more distances.....den the whole result is different i guess....im scared!! im scared of....say goodbye to my love......i hope that its NEVER GONNA BE!!! my dear....................................

now i feel so touched.....today only i noticed.....DIE-is very scary- bcoz its causes human lost whatever they have now....even the precious thgs or memories or times that they used to have........I will appreciate eveythg that im having now......I dont wan to lost the one...the one that i love the most..............................
*Deep sigh* how cum today so bad luck?!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home