31-7-2009 --0017 sweetest blessing.....
heheeee....^^ felt so hapi today.....^^ did sth tat i reali wanted to do so for a long time....finally,i DID it !!!!!! :) and im no regret for tat ^^
today i took a leave o~~ ^^ planned to do sth.... i'd prepared myself... i nid to prove it~
prove my love on you... sha sha de.... ^^ *smitten*
while waiting yoU to finish ur class, i was .....omg~~ very nervous~~~ heart beating so fast as it goin to use all my energy to breath juz for once....deep breath~~~ my hands were shaking....@@ never been nervous like tis b4~~
SOON! she'd finished her class.... i saw her walking out from the gate... i had became more nervous.....arrr~~~ wad to do~~??????? i dare not to cal out her name.............. luckily my fren(lens) helped me to cal out the name.... O_O
afterward, v went to COLA CLUB to have our lunch or dinner perhaps... hahaa....while chatting...i sneaked out and...taken out the choco+ lollipops .... heheee... i gave it to her,and yet,so excited....nervous....panic... i said nothing when the time i gave it to her.bczz .... the nervousness has fulfill the entire of myself...
when left 2 of us..only i told.....act i like her so much...and im serious at all the time whenever i told her so at previously....while im staring at her...god, she's my obsession... i am so in love with her....*bigwidesmile* holding her hand...felt so....sweet....and yes! i knew that , she's my sweetest blessing.... I love you!
oops, fon rang..i walked out for a talk while my heart and my mind is never gonna stop to thinking of her....
after the talked on fon,suddenly...she walked out and hugged me......i was so shocked... and i dont know wad to do....... but i felt so nice..and sweet when hugged her...when the time we were embracing....i wish that the time could stop at that moment......my dear, i just duwan to let go....can I ? I wish that I could stay wif her for every moment in my life....
TIME- is so severely.... It took away my sweetest moment.... soon,it's time for her to go home..... there's a million times of unwilling to let her go..... but i came back to the reality, i knew that I need to sent her back......
I'll awiz rmb.....that another promise....*mountain*
reach home....today --tired....
i miss her..... all the days and times........
i called her...and the miracle happened!! it's seems so fancy.... I'd couple wif her..... I was almost canot believe that the truth............. i knocked my head on the wall..ouuch!! it's pain!! and im not dreaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im happy!!! til now....oso canot fall aslep.....^^ kip thinking of her.......... * If this is a dream, I wish that i would never awake*
im hapy!!!!!!!!!!!!! im happy more than the words i could say....... i canot express how happy I am literally..... but im happy!!!! very happy!!!! ^^ extremly happy!!!!! hyper HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahhahahahahahahahaaaaa....... **laughing like an idiot**
heheeee....so hapiiiii~~ hapiii~~^^ sha sha de....lao po~^^ felt so sweet~~~
I LOVE YOU,LAO PO...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home